Monday, November 19, 2012

November Color Challenge & Some Winners

Hiya everyone!!!  I have some amazing-ness for you today and I can't wait to share it with you!! First off I wanted to announce our winner for the November Sketch Challenge: Kimberlee!! Thank you so much for participating, please check out her sweet sweet page!!!


Thank you Kimberlee! I LOVE that background paper!
 Please email me at FreckledFawnDTatgmail.com
 for your $5 Freckled Fawn Gift Card - thank you!

Also we have an October Color Challenge Winner!


Congrats Randi!! This picture just cracked me up!
 I love what you did with the colors here!
 Please email me at FreckledFawnDTatgmail.com
 for your $5 Freckled Fawn Gift Card - thank you!



Now on to our color challenge! This is always Doe's favorite, she just loves color, but this month I wanted to challenge everyone a bit, and use a little bit of a monochromatic pallet. Please feel free to add any splashes of color you see fit!! That is one thing we are NOT afraid of around here! COLOR! 


Here is what our AMAZING team came up with! 


Adrienne, you always leave me in awe. WOW! That's all I can say, WOW! 


Caz!!!! I love this background! So much fun!


Melissa I love how you added that winter blue, you ROCKED these colors!


Gosh Christin, this is just stunning. I love all the little details! 


I just adore this sweet card from Natt, the colors are spot on! 




Here is mine :) Our puppy turned ONE! She has been such a good little dog for our family!


I hope you are as inspired by our team as we are by you! We can't wait to see what you do with it! If you would like to participate please link us to your project by Monday December 3rd for your chance at winning a $5 Freckled Fawn Gift Card. Talk to you soon! xoxo 













3 comments:

  1. Hello! Here is my participation for your challenge! :)

    http://cloutiere.blogspot.ca/2012/11/you-and-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my take on the color challenge! :) Great inspiration! :)

    http://lespagesdisa.blogspot.ca/2012/11/combo-de-novembre-chez-freckled-fawn.html

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online